Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Unbreak my heart, say you love me again,




Wah, I'm going to fucking miss the sec 4s, especially Clio, Joan and Val when they leave. Today was their last training and Clio and Joan was not there to enjoy the last moments of their sailing career with big bangs -capsizing. Whoa, I think Val enjoyed herself tremendously cos she capsized -twice! Think strong wind peoples. And also cos Nurul the Wonderful was there sailing upwind to that yellow thingy alongside with her!. Sailing upwind to that yellow thingy was torture! The boom banged my face and I fell off the boat! (cue: laughter) And now my glasses are like crooked and I have a cut under my right eye. And to top it off, I have cuts on my knee, and they're mysterious! I dont know how the fuck I got them! (Oh God, how did I get them? Those 2 humungous cuts!)





Sister: THEY ARE PLAYING BREAKING FREE ON THE RADIOOO!



Rarr, and come end of this month, I'd have to assume role as Captain (whoaaa!).



If we're trying, yeah we're breaking freeee~!



Okay, shut up Nurul. You have a fucking Math test tomorrow, and you are so fucking unprepared for it. Damn it, go and STUDY! And stop swearing, you girl you. The girl who came in sixth for Sunday school exams. And scored the HIGHEST in Akhlak (ego booster).





Thanks my wonderful concious(fuck la, i cant spell. so shut up) for slapping some sense into. There, you heard her /him (what's my concious' gender eh?) And I bet you all dont have a clue what Sunday school and Akhlak is about, but whatever. Ahahaha I should go now. NOW. I'm going to study and have (fucking fattening) ICE CREAM at the same time. HEY! My brain needs FOOD. GOOD FOOD.



OHH INVADER! I LOVE YOU TOO!~






Goodbye, and Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home